Friday, December 23, 2011

Some sort of retribution


As a man who looks at the world through a lens that most find me crazy to gaze through, I am sorry I cannot exchange my world view, let alone my eyes.
I see things the way I do thanks to those who raised me and what I took from them.
I see far too many fucking people walking the earth who have hurt others in so many ways, don't seem to mind having done it, and carrying on as if the world were their oyster....

God damn it.

Yes, Michael MacCreary, (and hundreds of thousands of others) I am indeed talking to you. Those that are indifferent are nearly as bad as the perpetrators...
Poor Kitty Genovese, poor Teresa Saldana, I weep for them in my darkest nightmares...the ones that don't involve my own fears.
I do believe in eye for an eye....
God help me, I do, because knowing those conscienceless bastards are cavorting out there while those that burn inside fret about it, is just a further insult. Salt in an already bitter wound....
I can't abide...

No comments: